Certified Nursing Assistant CNA PREP CLASS
STAT Medical Training Solutions prepares students to pass the Florida Board of Nursing Assistant state exam. Our course prepares students to challenge the nursing assistant competency exam in Florida. This fast paced course provides the students an opportunity to review essential material and practice necessary patient care skills. The students will also practice written exams. Once the student has completed this course, they will have the opportunity to apply for/and challenge the exam to become a certified nursing assistant. We offer express weekend training and weekday training Monday through Thursday.
Why choose STAT Medical Training?
STAT Medical Training is dedicated to our students passing the Florida State Nursing Assistant exam. This prep class is a fast-paced prep class designed to train people to take the state certification exam. We do not train students to be CNAs, but to pass the state exam. All students get individual attention. We focus on the skills and written parts of the state exam. We offer additional training opportunities should you want to practice skills before your scheduled test date. We are here for YOU!!
Challenging the State Exam
To take the state exam, you do not need any prior experience. You are allowed to challenge the state exam without ever stepping into a classroom. Our CNA prep course is designed to tutor students who believe that they can pass the exam without traditional training.
A schedule for everyone:
STAT Medical Training offers prep classes that will fit into anyones busy schedule. Here is our regularly scheduled classes:
Evening Time: Monday — Thursday 4pm — 8 pm
Weekend Warrior: One weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Money Back Guarantee:
STAT Medical Training will 100% refund*, if after three times, you do not pass the state exam. We are confident with one tutoring and CNA review modules, that you will pass the state exam. All attempts to pass the state exam must be within one year of taking your first CNA prep course with STAT Medical. Contact us for more details about our 100% money back guarantee.
*Refund does not include the initial deposit.
STEPS TO BECOMING A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT:
- Confirm you meet one of the following requirements of becoming a CNA: 1.) Must be 18 years old or, 2.) Have a high school diploma/GED
- Register for your prep course at STAT Medical Training to access training videos.
- Attend your scheduled STAT Medical CNA exam prep course.
- Come prepared to register with Prometric* (We will walk you through the process on day 1 of training)
- Begin Level 2 background check (Instructions will be provided by instructor on day one of training)
- Take your state exam: both written and skills portion (you have the option to do this at our facility)
- PASS YOUR STATE EXAM!!!!
- Once you have passed both parts, the Florida Board of Nursing will send your certificate and add you the CNA registry.
*Prometrics will issue a testing date after your level 2 background check has been received and approved.
STAT MEDICAL CNA PREP CLASS
Includes student handouts, 24 hour access To training videos, 20 hour instructor-Led CNA Prep Course and practice in our CNA lab.
STAT Medical Training Prep Class: $349
State Exam proctored by Prometric: $155*
Level 2 Background Check: $79*
Your Total Cost to become a CNA: $583
*This fee is paid to a third party vendor